License Terms - Extended licence included
- LICENCE TERMS
- AUTHOR TERMS
We know legal terms can be confusing and boring so we thought of making things simple and straight to the point regarding the use of all the artwork available on this site.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
X Resell or use the artwork for commercial or personal use in PRINTED FORMAT ONLY;
X Resell or use our artwork to print on t-shirts, posters, mugs, pillows, stickers, caps etc;
X Print the artwork in an UNLIMITED number of copies;
X Use the artwork for promotional purposes - advertising, flyers, website banners, presentations etc;
X Add important changes to the artwork or include it as part of your own design - but sell it in PRINTED FORMAT ONLY;
X Transfer files to your printing company for the only purpose of reproduction for permitted uses only, provided that such parties will have no further or additional rights to use the content;
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
X Resell the artwork in digital format exactly as it is shown on our site;
X Use or give the artwork on sites like Teespring.com , Zazzle.com, CafePress.com, Spreadshirt.com, merch by Amazon and other sites alike; Basically you are not allowed to use POD (print on demand services)
X Transfer artwork to other printing sites or companies that can use the graphics for commercial use.
X Use the artwork inside a digital product offered for sale where the artwork contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
This Contract is between you and Tshirt-Factory (also sometimes referred to herein as 'we', 'us' and 'our'). By downloading Content (as defined below) from this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this contract with respect to such Content. Do not download Content if you do not accept these terms.
This is a license, not a sale. You are permitted to use Content. We or our Members continue to own the intellectual property rights in the Content. Third parties who wish to use any Content must download it from the www.tshirt-factory.com website themselves.
1. This Contract governs your use of Tshirt-Factory `s Content (namely, the photographic images, illustrations, or other material that you download from the Tshirt-Factory website in conjunction with entering into this Contract ('Content')).
2. You are hereby granted a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Content on the terms and conditions contained in this Contract. You may only engage in expressly permitted activity with respect to Content. All other rights in and to the Content and accompanying materials, including, all intellectual property rights relating thereto, are retained by Tshirt-Factory or its Members, as the case may be.
3. This Contract is effective until terminated. You can terminate this Contract by destroying the Content, and any related Derivative Works, and any copies of it or accompanying materials, and ceasing to use the Content, and any Derivative Works related thereto. This Contract will also terminate upon your failure to comply with the terms herein. You agree, upon termination of this Contract, to destroy all copies of any Content, and any related Derivative Works, to cease using the Content, and any related Derivative Works, and to confirm to Tshirt-Factory in writing that you have complied with these conditions.
4. Termination of this Contract does not relieve you of your responsibilities to pay any amounts due to Tshirt-Factory or your obligations not to use the Content, or any related Derivative Works, other than as permitted under this Contract.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
5. The Tshirt-Factory website acts as an exchange of Content between those who provide Content to the website (our Members) and those who wish to use such Content. Accordingly, Tshirt-Factory makes no representation or warranty that any Content provided is royalty free.
6. Statements regarding any rights and ownership of the Content are provided as a reference only and questions regarding the usability for any purpose or proposed use should be directed to the party who provided the Content to our website.
7. THE CONTENT AND ANY ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT REPESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Tshirt Factory DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT YOURS. SHOULD THE CONTENT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT Tshirt-Factory) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY CORRECTIONS.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES & LIABILITY:
8. Tshirt-Factory `s entire liability and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any claims arising out of your use of Content or accompanying material, or out of your actions in downloading Content, are as follows:
(a) You may, upon request to Tshirt-Factory, be permitted to download the Content again, at a location Tshirt-Factory will provide for you;
(b) If you continue to be unable to download the Content, Tshirt-Factory will refund the fee actually paid by you in respect of the use of such Content, provided Tshirt-Factory determines that you have been unable to download such Content successfully.
9. IN NO EVENT SHALL Tshirt-Factory OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, ACTION, SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING ARISING UNDER OR OUT OF THIS CONTRACT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR USE OF, RELIANCE UPON, ACCESS TO, OR EXPLOITATION OF THE CONTENT, OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY RIGHTS GRANTED TO YOU HEREUNDER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER THE ACTION IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHERWISE.
10. THE TOTAL MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS CONTRACT, THE LICENSE PROVIDED HEREUNDER, OR THE USE OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY OF THE CONTENT IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER IS TO BE LIMITED TO THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO Tshirt-Factory UNDER THIS CONTRACT IN RESPECT OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold Tshirt-Factory harmless against all claims or liability asserted against Tshirt-Factory arising out of or in connection with any breach by you or anyone acting on your behalf of any of the terms of this Contract.
12. If any provision or part of this Contract is unenforceable the parties or, in the event the parties are unable to agree, a court of competent jurisdiction, shall put in place thereof an enforceable provision or provisions, or part thereof, that as nearly as possible reflects the terms of the unenforceable provision or part thereof.
13. You agree to pay and be responsible for any and all sales taxes, use taxes, value added taxes and duties imposed by any jurisdiction as a result of the license granted to you, or of your use of the Content, pursuant to this Contract.
JURISDICTION & ARBITRATION:
14. This Contract will be governed under the laws of Romania applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles). This Contract will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. You consent to service of any required notice or process upon you by registered mail or overnight courier with proof of delivery notice, addressed to the address or contact information provided by you at the time the Content was downloaded, or such other address as you may advise us in writing to use.
15. Any disputes arising out of, or in connection with this Contract, including without limitation, its validity, interpretation, performance and breach, shall be submitted to arbitration in Bucharest, Romania, pursuant to the applicable legislation in effect at the time arbitration is demanded.
16. If Tshirt-Factory is obligated to go to court, rather than arbitration, to enforce any of its rights, or to collect any fees, you agree to reimburse Tshirt-Factory for its legal fees, costs and disbursements if Tshirt-Factory is successful.
17. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS CONTRACT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND Tshirt-Factory, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR CONTRACT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND Tshirt-Factory RELATING TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS CONTRACT.
In conclusion, you can print the artwork on anything, without a limited print run. But you are not allowed to resell our products in digital format, regardless of how many changes you bring to the designs.
PRODUCTS WE SELL
Tshirt Factory offers royalty-free artwork for printing businesses, professional freelancers from the industry, as well as the general public, in love with one-of-a-kind t-shirt designs. Royalty-free means that you can sell the same artwork to multiple customers, and they can use it for printing on a great variety of products, such as t-shirts, mugs, pillow, posters etc.
We are very carefull with what we offer to our visitors, so all the artwork you upload must be original, you must own the content or have the right to use and resell artwork that has been purchased from somewhere else.
UPLOAD AND PRODUCT APPROVAL
Here's how everything works:
After you apply as a designer on our site, it takes up to 48 working hours to establish your account. Once the profile is live, you will receive the confirmation email with login details.
As a designer, you will have your own Dashboard where you can start uploading digital resources. Your products are carefully approved by our team and each must meet certain standard quality requirements, in order to be suitable for sale. You will be contacted through the website or directly to your email for any changes you might need to make before the product is live.
All products can be later edited, but each change will send the design back in "Pending" status.
All new designers receive a starting commission of 40% from each product sold, but percentage is increased based on sale performance, up to 60%. Here is how we determine that:
Total Sales Author commission $0,00 40% $17,000 41% $18,737 42% $20,474 43% $22,211 44% $23,948 45% $25,685 46% $27,422 47% $29,159 48% $30,896 49% $32,633 50% $34,370 51% $36,107 52% $37,844 53% $39,581 54% $41,318 55% $43,055 56% $44,792 57% $46,529 58% $48,266 59% $50,000 60%
ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
For each sale, your account will have details about the products sold, time of sale, product price and commission earned. At the beginning of each month if the amount is minimum $50 (between the 1st and the 15th) the commission from the previous month is automatically transferred into your PayPal account.
We frequently run sales and promotions that we encourage you to take part in, in order to increase both sales but, most of all, portfolio exposure. We handle promotion materials, discount percentages and availability, but we strongly encourage your feedback and are looking forward to your personalized offers to Tshirt Factory customers.